As a mother of four, I understand what makes Hollis a special place to live - a great community, outstanding schools, and welcoming neighbors whose friendliness rivals any military community I've called home during my 25+ years in the Air Force. When it was time to choose where we would live after our military service, one town stood out above the rest; Hollis, NH.
I’ve spent my entire adult life serving my Nation, serving my family, and serving the communities that I have been a part of. Now I want to give back to the community that welcomed my family with open arms. It would be my honor to represent the citizens of Hollis, and to ensure our voices are heard as we shape the future of New Hampshire together.
- 7 years active duty Air Force as a commissioned officer
- 20+ years as a military spouse
- Military Family Support Coordinator
- Organizational advisor for a Washington DC consulting firm whose advisory board included a former CIA director, National Security Advisor, 4-star General Officer, and an Assistant Secretary of the Air Force
- Service to Armed Forces Policy Advisor, Red Cross HQ, Washington DC
- Freelance Writer
- Emergency Management Planner
- Coordinated the "Adopt a Shopper" Program to provide grocery assistance to seniors living in the Hollis Village apartment community
-Tireless problem solver, guided by service above self