As a 2nd lieutenant in the Air Force, I raised my right hand to support and defend the freedoms enshrined in our Constitution, and it was an oath I took for life. I now serve New Hampshire because I recognizes the values of our great state, and our country, must be guarded with vigilance.
I understand that government’s job is to serve it’s citizens, not itself. This system of government will always be our greatest inheritance. Let’s give government back to the people.
"I have known Sue Homola for nearly 26 years, as an Air Force Officer and leader, as a trusted policy advisor, as a strategic planner, and most importantly, as a great mother and a friend. Sue will offer clarity of thought, the highest ethical and moral standards, balanced conflict resolution, and superb team building skills to the New Hampshire legislature. I give her my strongest endorsement."
- 7 years active duty Air Force as a commissioned officer
- 20+ years as a military spouse
- Military Family Support Coordinator
- Organizational advisor for a Washington DC consulting firm whose advisory board included a former CIA director, National Security Advisor, 4-star General Officer, and an Assistant Secretary of the Air Force
- Service to Armed Forces Policy Advisor, Red Cross HQ, Washington DC
- Freelance Writer
- Emergency Management Planner
- Coordinated the "Adopt a Shopper" Program to provide grocery assistance to seniors living in the Hollis Village apartment community
-Tireless problem solver, guided by service above self